The Miracle Motor
The factory was in ruins. There was nothing left that could be salvaged. Then also, Hank Rearden and Dagny Taggart explored its confines. By the end of the day, both were covered in soot and dust.
Suddenly Dagny encountered an old manuscript scrounging through the pile of trashed documents. She started going through it. What she found made her gasp in awe! That manuscript had instructions for making a motor which was powered by static electricity. An idea which wasn’t even thought by anyone known to them had been successfully developed a decade ago. But it was lost! Why was this great invention lying in the trash? What had happened to them? Where were the developers? These thoughts were raging inside her mind when she showed it to Hank.
Hank’s reaction was similar. They together rummaged through remaining trash pile and found a part of that motor. This discovery left them both sad and happy. They vowed to find out the man who created this motor and make him produce it again for them. They knew it was a remote possibility, the innovator was dead. But they kicked that thought out immediately.
After this, they went back to their work. Hank to his mills and Dagny to her railroad and indefatigable search for the creator of this motor.
It’s time to delve in this week’s recipe of Yogurt Oats with Spicy Tampering. Another mouth watering and delectable of consuming oats. It took some unsuccessful attempts to come out just right. This creamy dish just melts in the mouth, is also light and soothing for the stomach and totally irresistible. You can have it anytime. It is both healthy and tasty.
Yogurt Oats with Spicy TemperingPrint This
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 and half cup water
- 1 and half cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup Peanuts.
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp urad-split (urad dal)
- 1 tsp split Bengal Gram (chana dal)
- 1 red chili whole
- 2 curry leaves
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of asafetida
- Heat water in a pan. When the water starts boiling, add oats. Heat for another minute and close the burner. Close the lid of the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt, then add coriander leaves, green chillies, and salt and mix well.
- Add and mix in oats to the yogurt mixture.
- In another pan, heat oil, add asafetida, red chili whole and then mustard seeds to start on tempering.
- When mustard seeds starts to crackle, add peanuts, urad-split, and split bengal gram. Saute till they turn golden brown.
- At last add the curry leaves and red chilli powder and saute for another minute
- Mix well this tampering into oats yogurt mixture.
- Now add some milk to give the dish a creamy texture. You can add more yogurt if the mixture is too thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. Enjoy!