Last Thursday, I opened twitter while having my breakfast, and I saw this notification from Meagen which said she nominated me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award“. That made me smile. 2018 has been good as far as blogging goes, second award nomination after “One Lovely Blog Award“. I never thought I would get any! Thank you Meagen @ QuibblesAndScribbles for the nomination. You all should definitely check her beautiful blog. She writes reviews on TV shows and books.
Thanks for all the likes, comments, follows and love I get from the blogging community. Through these award posts, twitter, and WordPress reader, I have found many new wonderful bloggers. Each one of them deserves this award.
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What brands would you personally like to work with?
I have still not decided whether I want to work with brands.
2. Are people outside the blogging community aware you blog? i.e. family, friends.
Yes, my friends and family know that I blog. Whether they come and visit and read my posts, I am not sure.
3. Is blogging something you would consider doing for a living or is it more of a hobby?
Currently, it is a hobby. But I am planning to make it a living in future. Especially my other blog where I post Android Tutorials. But that step is too far in the future.
4. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Pizza Rev, I love their pizza. What I like is the freedom to craft my own pizza with my favorite base, toppings, and vegetables. It is fun to experiment with new combinations every time we go there.
5. What form of transportation would you use if we didn’t have motorized vehicles?
I would prefer bicycle as I know how to ride it.
6. What language would you like to learn to speak?
I am currently learning Spanish. And even started with Chinese, although finding it very tough. I have a long list of languages I want to learn. Next in line are French and German.
7. Do you have a piece of clothing you refuse to throw away?
Yes, I have this black hoodie, which was the first gift from my husband (then boyfriend) eight years ago. I have outgrown it. But still, save it, and won’t throw away ever.
8. What cleaning job do you dislike doing the most? i.e. dishes, laundry, etc.
9. Favorite Disney song?
Let it go from Frozen.
10. Would you rather be hot or cold?
I would rather be hot.
11. What would be the ultimate goal you wish to accomplish this year?
Publishing my first app on Google Store. I have started and abandoned many projects (apps) in the last two years. This year I think it’s high time I publish at least one app.
- Judi @ Bluecatreview
- Anne @ Ihavereadthis
- Shreya @ liveoutcrazy
- Abby @ Threecatsandagirl
- D.W @ DuckDuckGreyDuck
- Ankita @ Express2feel
- Neha @ NomadicDreamz
- Emillia @ Written in the stars
- Since when are you blogging?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- You have a beautiful blog name. Why did you choose this name?
- What is the ONE thing you don’t like about blogging?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could travel to a country anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Which movie you can watch again and again and why?
- After a tiring day, would you prefer to cook a meal or order one?
- What’s your favorite breakfast?
- What’s your goal for 2018?
- Which TV series are you watching currently?
Thanks again Meagen. 🙂