I got nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award”
I got nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award” by Loretta @ LaughingListener. Wow! This is the first time I have been nominated for an award. It feels great. Thank you, Loretta, for nominating me. If you haven’t been to LaughingListener, go ahead and check her blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
7 facts about me
- I have a huge collection of earrings (especially long hangings). I have them in different colors, styles, and sizes. The first thing I look for after getting dressed is a matching pair of earrings and put them on.
- I am absolutely terrible at make-up. I tried to learn a little bit after marriage, but couldn’t. For some reason, it’s too hard for me. The only thing I am able to pull off is simple eyeliner and lipstick.
- It’s the same with doing hairstyles. I always wanted to have long hair. Now when I have long hair, I don’t know what to do with them. I just put my hairs in a pony tail all the time. I tried to learn from youtube tutorials but failed. I guess I don’t have the patience to learn this skill.
- I love my morning Tea. I can’t start my day without it.
- I am a foodie. I love to try new dishes from different cuisines and even cook them if I can find the recipe online and required ingredients at the local grocery store.
- The first book that I read was in class 6. It was “The Secret Seven” by Enid Blyton. After that, I finished all the books from this series and “Famous Five Series” the same year. That was the year I started reading novels and never stopped since.
- I am finally working on creating an Android App with an aim to publish it on Google Play. I am excited and also nervous. I am working hard on it these days. I just hope it turns out the way I envisioned it. It is for my portfolio.
Thanks for stopping by!