Danagger also vanishes….
The pillars behind John Galt Line were falling one by one. The industrialists in Colorado who financed the magnificent line were disappearing without the trace. It was as if some storm cloud was engulfing them rapidly, thought Dagny Taggart. She was fighting a losing battle against that faceless man. A single meeting with whom results in the sudden unexplained disappearance of industrialists known to her.
Ken Danagger and Hank Rearden were the only ones left now. But this was going to change soon. They both were summoned to court for violating the law. The law which restricted them to buy or sell goods above their defined maximum limit. Rearden had sold extra metal to Ken Danagger who needed it for a very important order. But the man from whom Rearden got copper sold them out to the government. Result: Lawsuit against Danagger and Rearden
Dagny tried to persuade Danagger not to leave everything and vanish, but to fight. Yet again she was late like she was late for Wyatt. Her faceless enemy had already conquered and won him over to his side. Next day the whole world knew, Danagger has vanished like others into oblivion. No one knows where he has gone.
These excerpts from the novel “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand, starts from the recipe of Vegetable Oats Omelette and goes through Oats Upma, Poha Tikki/ Cutlets, Oaty Pancakes, Yogurt Oats with Spicy Tempering, Mushroom in Spicy Spinach Curry, and continuing till now. For more updates from this novel, keep coming back.
Chocolate Oatmeal Brownies
The moment when the melted chocolate touches the tongue, in the backdrop of the taste of cream cheese and oatmeal, you feel like you are in heaven. This moist and soft chocolate oatmeal brownie is perfect when you have a craving for sweets and you don’t want to munch on something with lots of calories and sugar. Or when you are watching your weight!
Chocolate Oatmeal BrowniesPrint This
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 F/190 C.
- In a food processor or blender or a bowl to whisk by hand, start with whisking egg till bubbles start to form.
- Then whisk in milk to the egg mixture.
- Next add in oil and whisk well.
- Now add the cream cheese and whisk till no lumps remain.
- Next add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt and whisk well till no lumps remain.
- Finally, add the oats and mix well.
- Take two ramekins and brush them with oil. Pour half the batter in each ramekin. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on the top.
- Place the ramekin in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool. Keep it in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Eat directly from the ramekin or take out on a plate and serve. Enjoy.