First, let’s have a brief look into this chocolate ganache. This chocolate sauce has a variety of uses and is easy to make. You can pour it over your cakes, cookies, muffins, etc. Alternatively, you can dip strawberries in it and relish the double deliciousness. Also, you can use it in your pancakes, crepes, pastries, etc.
Chocolate GanachePrint This
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips/broken chocolate bar. Dark chocolate can also be used. The better the quality of chocolate, the more awesome would be the ganache.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Heat the water up to boiling point in a pan.
- Close the burner and add chocolate and vanilla, stir it gently till the whole chocolate melts. Vanilla enhances the taste of chocolate.
- Heat the sauce on medium heat to evaporate the excess water, do it just for a minute or two
- Let it cool before using.
Strawberry dipped in Chocolate Ganache
Strawberries alone are so beautiful to see and extremely delectable to eat. But when teamed with chocolate, the overall result is a double delight. You get the taste of chocolate and tanginess of strawberry in each bite. This one too is quite simple to make.
All you need to do is dip the strawberry into the chocolate ganache and place it on a plate. When all strawberries are done, keep the plate in the refrigerator for thirty minutes.
After 30 minutes, take out the strawberries and devour them alone or dipped in whipped cream. Enjoy!!