2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge [Completed]
At the beginning of this year, I pledged to read 20 books on GoodReads. Luckily, I completed the challenge in September itself. I am feeling accomplished. After all, I achieved one of my goals of 2017.
Here is a list of books I read this year. I am attaching links to Goodreads or my review to each name.
1. All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
2. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
3. Gray Mountain by John Grisham
4. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
6. And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
7. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffery Archer
8. The GoldFinch by Donna Tartt
9. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
10. A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman
11. Room by Emma Donoghue
12. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
13. Into The Water by Paula Hawkins
14. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
15. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
16. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
17. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
18. Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
19. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
20. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
If you all have read my Vacation Update post, you would know that I am visiting my home right now. My trip is going really good so far. My mother is pampering me with so much food that I believe I will gain some weight by the end of this vacation. Who can say no to mother’s homemade food? I am grateful to have a mother like her. She is my inspiration when it comes to cooking. I also don’t know when will be my next trip, so sopping up all her love.
Related to blog, all my scheduled posts for this vacation are now published. Starting with this week, I have to start working on some new posts. I have less time on my hands right now, so I have decided to complete the remaining book reviews on my list.
So where are you on your Goodreads Reading Challange? Have you read any of these books? Share with me in the comments. Thanks for visiting.